55 Yard Line
Here’s a place where you can chill, with 24 beers on tap, full liquor service, 24 TV screens, including the largest screen in San Marcos (100 inches!), pool tables, fun folks and fantastic pub grub! They have a lot going on here no matter what sports are in season. On Thursdays, it’s college night; and the place is a huge gathering spot for Chargers fans during the NFL season. Patio seating is also available. Breakfast is served on weekends.
- Skins/Shrimp/Wings/Artichoke Dip Sampler – As good as it sounds, served with chips.
- Blackened tuna bites with fresh greens, relish, avocado, tomato and homemade tortilla chips.
- Other specialties include a Mexican pizza.
- Grilled Salmon Salad or Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich.
- The ABC Burger – A classic half-pounder made with Angus beef, avocado, bacon and choice of cheese.
- Cuban Sandwich – You’ll love this one with pork, ham, provolone cheese, pickle and mustard, all pressed on a Cuban bun.
- Blackened chicken and various wraps.
- This is simple. The hot fudge brownie a la mode is a must-try.