When it comes to finding a great place for truly superb Chinese cuisine, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better spot than this beautifully designed restaurant, an Old California Restaurant Row favorite for years. Owner Mike Liu is to be commended for adding this winner to the center.
The interior design is first class, a mix of stylish domed ceiling lamps, bamboo, mirrors, statues, and murals combine for a sophisticated and contemporary ambiance. The food is outstanding, made by seasoned professionals who make it fresh from scratch, for lunch and dinner. Take out available.
- Chicken Lettuce Wrap – A tasty blend of seasoned chicken with a great sauce that you wrap in fresh, crisp lettuce leaves.
- Chicken Dumpling – Also referred to as pot stickers, these plump and juicy turnovers can be pan-fried or boiled and make for a terrific start.
- Crispy Shrimp – Lightly, crispy fried and tossed in a special spicy sauce.
- Treasures of the Sea – This is a shellfish lover’s dream, made with shrimp and chubby scallops all tossed in a mild seafood sauce with snow peas, fresh mushrooms, zucchini and tofu.
- Orange Peel Chicken, Chef’s Special Beef or Peking Duck.
- Try the pistachio, green tea or chocolate ice cream.
Mon to Thurs 11:30-2:00, 4:30-9:00
Fri & Sat 11:30-2:00, 4:30-9:30