Landon’s Gourmet Kitchen
Landon’s Gourmet Kitchen is a startup casual dining restaurant located in San Diego, CA. Landon’s unique offering is a farm-to-table approach to casual dining with an emphasis on family friendly dining. Landon’s offers on-site childcare for parents who choose to dine without children, but keep them close. Sustainable, locally-grown foods are offered at reasonable prices.
- Hummus, Baba Ghanoush & Pita plate
- Landon’s local pickled veggies
- A bowl of house made chips
- Steak Frites: USDA prime pub tenderloin, Cognac & herb butter served with a small salad & crispy fries.
- Eggs Atop Ratatouille: Provençale style local vegetable, polenta cake topped with two Sunny side up organic fresh eggs, Grana Padano parmesan then baked.
- Landon’s Big Burger: 3/4lb of USDA prime beef, New Zealand cheddar, crunchy bacon, Butter lettuce, tomato on a milk bread bun served with crispy fries
- Traditional Tiramisu: Made with espresso soaked lady fingers and mascarpone cream, dusted with cocoa powder.
- Chocolate Mousse & Zabaione: Rich chocolate mousse and zabaione, topped with chocolate curls.
- Nina’s Chocolate & Nutella Cake: A very rich chocolate cake filled with chocolate & Nutella cream served with a Tahitian vanilla
Monday -Thursday (Lunch and Dinner): 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday (Brunch and Dinner): 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.