San Marcos Brewery & Grill
To have an award-winning brewery/restaurant is a huge plus for Old California Restaurant Row, especially one the caliber of San Marcos Brewery & Grill. San Marcos Brewery & Grill is a full service restaurant specializing in ‘American Grill’ classics from steaks to pastas, seafood, burgers, sandwiches and salads. Enjoy any one of their seven great brews, be it Golden Premium, Amber Red Ale, California Pale, Wild Clover Honey, Seasonal Specialty Ale, Old Goat Oatmeal Stout or Old English ESB. Some of the beers are also available in bottles to take home.
Also featured are some nice wines and wine cocktails. This is a place where you can truly have a fun time, be it for lunch, dinner, happy hour or Sunday brunch. It’s casual, friendly and the food is darn good! It’s the perfect place to watch sports, too.
We produce only the finest ‘handcrafted ales’ from our on-premise micro-brewery & serve each glass fresh from the tap. Our signature ales, Old English Ale (ESB) and Oatmeal Stout are dispensed through a traditional hand pump creating a distinct similarity to an authentic English Ale.
- World Famous’ Spicy Buffalo Wings
- Rattlesnake Shrimp – Crispy fried and tossed in our signature wing sauce.
- Sausage Sampler or Crispy Fried Calamari
- Loaded potato skins or fish tacos.
- Cajun Bow Tie Pasta – Sautéed chicken tossed in Cajun cream sauce with mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Half-pound burgers – Try the Bacon & Cheddar, the Jalapeno Jack or Garden Burger, served with fries, brown rice or fruit.
- Brewhouse Top Sirloin or grilled salmon.
- California Chicken Salad with blue cheese crumbles, almonds & sun-dried tomatoes.
- Apple Crumb Bake topped with vanilla ice cream & caramel.
- Two-Pound Chocolate Cake, covered in hot fudge and whipped cream.
Open daily @11am
Serving Dinner @4pm
Late Night Dining on Friday & Saturday
Sunday brunch at 11:30am
Discounts on wine, micro-brewed beers and appetizers
Mon-Fri 3-7pm and Sat-Sun 3-6pm